New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Speakeasy jocks week 11

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

Good day gentlemen. This week I saw a good headline forfantasy this past week, you were either a Vick-tor, or you were a Vick-tim. Needless to say Mike Vick has been a veryviable fantasy option a QB this year, and may continue it for the rest of hiscareer.
Remember that trade deadline is 11/26, and our playoffsstart week 15, the top two team from each division, and so far that will leaveout one of the top teams in the league.

Recaps
Mudshovlers -90.70
Asylum Inmates-91.56

This game was decided twice, Mud. won a close won on Monday Night, but ascoring change a few days later ( I believe they gave the Bears D credit foranother sack) gave AI enough to win. (This happened to me twice this season sofar +_+)

Braaaaains -151.80
Majoras PossessionReceivers-101.54

A battle for first place, but Majora’scomputer drafted RB’s will keeping first
A big week for Br. Team. There isn’t much to do when the other team scores 150pts in one week.(0-1)

Operation Doomsday- 106.92
Lil Bit of Luck Llama-115.88

Llama is going to start a winning streakhere. D, I would strongl y recommend starting Manning over Vick, Vick has beenhot, but Manning goes against the helpess Cowboys, and remember what he didlast time they played.
Okay D, you can yell at me, curse me out, or whatever youfeel is necessary. Manning put up a good performance, but Vicks was of historicproportions, and I feel bad that advice was to sit him. I was right with thepick, but…. (1-1)

DRGNLRD1213-90.60
Voltaire's Volts-77.00

This one will be closer than you think,but DL will win, Volts RB’s are his main weakness right now with Turner onlygetting 3.9, and having Jackson playing Sunday.
It was close, and DL won. Jackson had a career day, but Turner was a dud. Ortonhad great numbers, but I don’t know how many people would start Orton overManning (2-1)

So far for the year 6-6. You shouldn’t get upset if pickagainst you.

Predictions
Mudshovlers vs. DRGNLRD1213
Looks to be a good game. Good luck, sir.

Braaaaaains vs. Operation Doomsday
This is my upset pick of the week, Operation D.

Voltaire's Volts vs. Asylum Inmates
Going to go with AI on this one.

Lil Bit of Luck Llama vs. Majoras Cerebral Players
With Houston against a solid Jets D, I’m going to go withllama, his streak will continue.

Just to keep you guy in the loop, within the next few weeks my fiancee and I are expecting our second child, she is due the week of thanksgiving so the blog my be a little off on it's timing (what else is new). I'll let you guys know whats up as things keep chugging along.

Share this post on: reddit

DRGN LRD 1213

Post 2010-11-19, 09:31 by DRGN LRD 1213

Thanks for posting! Congrats on the second child man!! Let us know after she has the baby!

Post 2010-11-19, 10:51 by D

Awesome blog dude. Yeah you burned me man!!!

LMAO naw, j/k I was gonna start Manning anyways to rub it in Hen's face for dropping him some weeks back. I promised I would do this so I had to do it even though I knew Vick would probably out perform him.

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum