Official "Walking Dead" series thread [spoilers possibly]

+3
D
Epyk MD
Tater
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

The opening scene is bleh, but it picks up quickly after that.

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

only 6 eps a season huh? sad, but good episode.

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

oh shit its a comic
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Walking_Dead

Yeah they mentioned that the season was almost over. But I'm psyched up for the next 12 episode season.

Tater

Tater

Things i'm wondering about.

The cop wanted to get that bag of guns cause if also had a radio to contact the black guy and his son! yet he hasn't done that yet and it's been days/weeks in the series.

The abusive husband getting eaten wasn't a suprise.
The blonde girl getting bitten was. I was waiting for her to pop up and bite her sister too.
Where'd the hick guy with one hand drive off too? I thought he'd go back to camp but i guess not.
How long till remnant military guys start popping up. I wanna see some skirmish line fully auto m4 zombie head popping.

Tater

Tater

ALSO anyone notice the abundance of random actors that are getting attacked and eaten in camp.

Ones you don't see all episode or series long until theres a zombie attack!

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

The wife unit just is not into zombie flicks so I don;t see many zombie movies. The last zombie movie I saw, and acourding to you guys it's not even a zombie flick was 28 days.

I noticed that too Derp. I thought I had a grip on who all was in the camp. Then tons of people started crawling out of the woodwork and getting eaten!

I imagine all of the other stuff you mentioned will be answered in the next two episodes. I could see the Father and Son he met in the first episode waiting until season 2.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

HAHA Opps I meant to make my post int he zombie flick thread but somehow like a dumb ass posted it here.

Meh, it's all zombies. All good DL.

I hate how that one girl was getting chewed on by a zombie and she just sat there COMPLETELY STILL except for crying. It's not like you would want to try and get away from the zombie...

Yeah, the acting in this series is not top notch. At least she's dead. I laughed when her sister was crying over her. Sounded ridiculous.

I know, I was hoping she was going to get her face ripped off. I never liked her...

Who? The older sister? I want to see someone change. We haven;t seen that yet. I want to see them die, re-animate, and come after someone.

Yeah the older sister, and would be awesome to see. I have no clue who they would have that happen to though.

Tater

Tater

A la the fat bitch in Dawn of the dead! take a stove iron to the eye!

What is the name of the main character? The cop? I don't remember hearing it much. I'm sure it's been said... I just refer to everyone as The cop, the wife of the cop, the son of the cop, thebackstabbing partner, etc...

I know Merle and Glen. Having trouble with the other names though.

I only know the name of the actor haha, Andrew Lincoln.

They don't call eachother by name much.

I noticed that, and is his name Carl?

Tater

Tater

cops sons name is carl.... passed that i'm in the dark on character names..

I think that's part of it though, they want you to get that more family feel by not constantly saying peoples names?!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1520211/fullcredits

Here. I cheated.

Erkeric

Erkeric

I watched all 4 last night for the first time and I really like it so far.

I was kind of sad they killed off the hot sister. =(

Also I noticed also the random people in camp. There was a guy with a plaid shirt I think while that guy was digging the holes. He was standing in the back of the group just chillin and Im thinking "where the hell did this guy come from?"

Tater

Tater

I'm intrigued to know what their all gonna do now that the camp is no longer safe! Where will they go? I forsee much zombie slaying goodness in the last 2 episodes...

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY!!!

5 minutes folks!!!

Tater

Tater

SO SO episode... too much talking...

I like the dramatic resurrection of the blonde chick from I love you attitude to slow murmuring zombie tone. then BAM no more brains.

CDC: what's with only ONE person being in the building! and is it just me, but i thought of this guy as the like "mad scientist".

How much you wanna bet he injects the other blonde chick with a strain of the virus so he can run tests on her, and they eventually kill the crazy bastard for screwing with them.

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

My bets on that, unless she somehow got the virus from cradling her dead sister. Maybe the good bye kiss did her in.

Tater

Tater

In the previews for the final episode. The crazy doctor is shown injecting her with something. As she's saying "so everyones getting shots?" and he's all "uhh yeah i'm trying to make sure you don't get infected".

Tehe lols i just injected you with the virus BEEOTCH!!

you know that kinda stuff...

Only 1 more episode... =( What are we gonna do???? When does the next season start?

Tater

Tater

It'll probably start up in the spring again. Also depends on how many episodes will be in the new season...

I forsee a good season finale? i'm hoping anyway. For some reason i saw acu's in the preview which is the army camo pattern... maybe some military pownage?

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

zombified military pwnage?

Tater

Tater

I'm imagining something goes wrong inside the facility and they have to escape! the mad scientist wants to use them all as a means of finding a cure. he doesn't see them as humans anymore cause he's NUTS!

More people will die and more brains will fly.

"We DON'T kill the living"

Rick will be pissed.

D

http://tv.ign.com/articles/113/1137550p1.html

Tater

Tater

That was such a cheesy line... i'm sorry but i'm less impressed by the acting every episode!

I wonder how long till the cops partner gets bit? it'll happen you know it will.

Tater

Tater

WOW!! LOLS i posted that before i read DD's link he put up!!

HA HA HAAA that really doesn't suprise me.. maybe the drama/acting might get a little better. GOD i hope the stupid one liners don't show their faces all the time.

Winston Zeddemore wrote:http://tv.ign.com/articles/113/1137550p1.html

This could be a good thing. The story needs more to it.

NOOOOOO!!!@#!@#!@# I was just scrolling through the channels and AMC wasn't even there!!!! This happened before and I just recently got the channel back like two months ago but now it's gone again so I'm gonna miss the last episode of the season D:

I'm sure it's online somewhere.

I'll have to find it somewhere cause I love this show.

Tater

Tater

LAST episode tomorrow night BOYS and GIRLS!!!!

I hope it's a good one... However i'm preparing myself for some stupid cliffhanger ending!

Those always piss me off.

Well, it's over.... =(

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

i hate when preview is widely inaccurate about the tone of the episode

Yeah it was not even close to what it looked like should have happened. Basically the CDC had no bearing on the story aside from offing an unused character.

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

yeah i read that the cdc want in the comic story line, they added it because it was in Atlanta

Hmm.... I like the way they kinda explained the zombie virus and how it works. But still it left no info on how it broke out.

Could one of you please give me a brief description of what happened?

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

i can give you a link to the hd stream of it

Erkeric

Erkeric

That was the finale? It didnt feel like one. They got out, no new action and nothing to start with next season...

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

first seasons are usally half of what their regular seasons are going to be.
next season we get 12.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum